1.22.2007

teabags

"I have to push the envelope constantly. Every new piece represents an opportunity for me to learn and to master something new. I want to go a step further every time." Meryl Ruth

meryl ruth's functional teapot handbag series is sweet, funny and well done. this five time niche award finalist has a charming sense of humor and style. her work is a standout because she pays meticulous attention to minute details as she manipulates the clay. she's also having fun and it shows.

toby goldsmith sent the link and a few laughs to boot. thanks again toby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Thank you for the lovely review of my work! I really appreciate your comments. And you completely "get" what I am trying to do! I love your website.

Regards,
Meryl Ruth, Porcelain Grace
http://www.merylruth.com